- 3124 Parkview Crescent, Prince George, BC, V2N 0E7 Canada
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2,816 Sqft
- Don't miss your chance to see this amazing home built by Hayer Construction Firm, there are 4 different layouts almost complete and a wide selection of custom plans available with many lot choices as well.The kitchen has an ideal layout for entertaining with quartz counters and soft close doors that flows into the dinning room with amazing natural light. The main floor has 3 bedrooms and laundry on the main, the walk out basement is fully finished with a bedroom, bathroom and rec-room with a one bedroom suite. The ...
- 4691 Parkside Drive, Prince George, BC, V2N 0E7 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,267 Sqft
- Don't miss your chance to see this amazing home built by Hayer Construction Fir. This stylish GLE home is perfect for someone looking for an affordable new home. The kitchen has an ideal layout for entertaining with quartz counters, soft close doors and plywood cabinet boxes. The true open concept centers around the heart of a home, the kitchen and its island. The large quartz island will surely be the center of action, be it cooking or large gatherings. The main floor has 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths and all the bathro...
- 13695 Hubert Road, Prince George, BC, V2K 5W8 Canada
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2,574 Sqft
- This spotless, well maintained home on just over 4 fenced acres features 3 good sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fresh kitchen updates, tile in entry way / kitchen / dining room, newer laminate in the living room and an amazing totally renovated mudroom with heated tile floor, family room and den downstairs. HWT and roof 2013, wood stove in large rec room, private well 125'. 18' x 24' detached shop w/cement floor, mezzanine & 8' door, also a 16' x 24' pole shed for travel trailer, boats, etc. Large garden area. Clo...
- 607 467 S Tabor Boulevard, Prince George, BC, V2M 0B1 Canada
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2163 Sqft
- This three-bedroom town home is simply stunning, boasting a gourmet kitchen with island, quartz countertops, and main floor laundry. 4 bathrooms and an extra large flex room make this space ideal for families of all sizes. Outside has Hardi plank siding, a single garage and a concrete driveway. One of Prince George's newest developments, well designed with low strata fees and GST included in the purchase price. Buyers may be eligible for property transfer tax exemption. All measurements are approximate, and must be...
- 8810 Wildrose Road, Prince George, BC, V2K 5J5 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 4,144 Sqft
- Only minutes from town, this massive home has great bones on 5 acres. The living room is large with a beautiful rock fireplace that is very impressive. The kitchen is a true country kitchen with the dining right there. Large windows throughout allow lots of light into the living space. Double garage attached with a carport/breezeway between. Private yard. Garage/shop 28' x 30'
- 6032 Kim Place, Prince George, BC, V2K 3L7 Canada
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,976 Sqft
- Nicely updated home on a no-thru street only 1 block to Hart Highlands Ski Hill. All the main floor renovations have been done! Newly updated kitchen. New flooring and paint. Renovated bathrooms up and down. The basement is updated and perfect for families or has great suite potential. New siding and windows, newer shingles, newer high-efficiency furnace. 20' X 11'6" detached workshop is heated and has 220V, Fenced backyard. 2nd driveway is perfect for RV parking.
- 913 Douglas Street, Prince George, BC, V2M 2M6 Canada
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1,126 Sqft
- A piece of the country in the city! Extra large property (formerly 3 city lots) offerings RV parking, backyard access, trees, patio area, garage with breeze-way and more. Ranch style bungalow, absolutely gorgeous bathroom with soaker tub, kitchen with island and skylight and convenient laundry on main.
- 105 101 Tabor Boulevard N, Prince George, BC, V2M 6Y1 Canada
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,656 Sqft
- Nice unit, 5 level split. Many updates thru out.
- 3085 Purden Ski Hill Road, Prince George, BC, V2N 4V3 Canada
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1700 Sqft
- Amazing cabin for year round family fun. Fantastic skiing on the mountain all winter and minutes to the lake for summer fun. The main floor is perfect for hosting large gatherings, the gourmet kitchen would make for amazing pancake breakfasts and room to cook dinner for the hungriest of families. The massive deck gets sun all afternoon long and enjoy an après ski hot tub on it as well. 2 massive rooms in the loft and multiple bedrooms with bunks in the basement allow for all kinds of family functions. This well app...